Main School and Nursery Tours
We are delighted to be able offer tours of our Main School and Rainbow Class Nursery once again this year.
Please contact the School Office if you would like to attend one of the tour dates below:
Main School Tours
Thursday 2nd November 2023 : 9.15am and 10.30am
Tuesday 7th November 2023: 9.15am and 10.30am
Wednesday 22nd November 2023 : 9.15am and 10.30am
Thursday 4th January 2024: 9.30am
Rainbow Class Nursery Tours
Wednesday 24th April 2024 : 9.15 am, 9.45 am and 10.15am
Thursday 2nd May 2024 : 9.15am, 9.45 am and 10.15am
We have also prepared a School Video Tour for you to enjoy along with the 'A Day in the Life of Callis Grange' video to give you a feel of what a year at Callis Grange is like! Alongside this, you will find further useful information regarding the admissions process. Click the link below:
Main School Admissions
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Kent County Council is responsible for the admission arrangements for Callis Grange Main School and co-ordinates the admission arrangements for the new September intake. Parents should contact Kent County Council to find out about admission arrangements.
Application is made via the Kent Count Council website – KCC School Application
- If you would like your child to start Callis Grange mid-year, you will need to complete the In-Year Admissions process.
- You should not remove your child from their current school until you have an offer of a place at Callis.
- You will need to complete an In-Year Casual Admission Form (IYCAF) and forward it on to us. (Download a copy of the form here).
- If you meet the school’s eligibility criteria but there are no places available, you can request to join the school’s waiting list.
- If your child is not offered a place, call 03000 41 21 21 (9am to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com to find out which other schools have places available.
For information regarding Nursery Admissions, please view the Rainbow Class Nursery Page via the link below.