Main School Admissions
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Each year the school has tours for the Nursery admissions and Main School (Reception) admissions.
Kent County Council is responsible for the admission arrangements for Callis Grange Main School and co-ordinates the admission arrangements for the new September intake. Parents should contact Kent County Council to find out about admission arrangements.
Application is made via the Kent Count Council website – KCC School Application
- If you would like your child to start Callis Grange mid-year, you will need to complete the In-Year Admissions process.
- You should not remove your child from their current school until you have an offer of a place at Callis.
- You will need to complete an In-Year Casual Admission Form (IYCAF) and forward it on to us. (Download a copy of the form here).
- If you meet the school’s eligibility criteria but there are no places available, you can request to join the school’s waiting list.
- If your child is not offered a place, call 03000 41 21 21 (9am to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which other schools have places available.
For information regarding Nursery Admissions, please view the Rainbow Class Nursery Page via the link below.