Keep smiling! We are all in this together and will support each other.
Home Learning 1.4.20
We hope you enjoy the Home Learning activities below alongside our suggested activities list.
Mathematics Home Learning Resources 31.3.20
Here at Callis Grange we use the White Rose Maths scheme to aid and inform our planning. White Rose have now released free activities and information for families to access at home. Please use the link below to access the White Rose resources. Year 1 and Year 2 can use their Maths pack to help them.
Home Learning 27.3.20
As a nursery and infant school, we are educating children of a very young age and our teaching is based on practical activities. We aim to regularly update this page with Home Learning activities for each year group. We hope that you enjoy these alongside the suggested activities list.
Please find your child's Home Learning activities below:
Online Safety At Home and Activity Packs.
The link below is to help parents with online safety at home. There are also online safety activity packs to work on with your child. Keep safe.
We hope that you are all well and continuing to keep safe. As well as the activity ideas that are here on this tab of the website under 'Home Activities for Your Child During a School Closure' (below), we are hoping to add additional activities for each main school Year Group on a regular basis.
The following may also be of use to some of you:
The arrangements for those children who have been notified that they are eligible to attend school as from 23.03.20 is as follows:
- Please send your child to school in their school uniform.
- They will need their P.E kit - please return this to school and we will send it home again for the Easter holiday.
- They will need their water bottle.
- A packed lunch will be provided for every child. All allergies, cultural needs etc. that the school is aware of will be catered for. If your child normally brings their own packed lunch for a particular reason then please feel free to continue to do this.
- There will be no Breakfast Club or After School Clubs.
- All the children will enter and exit via Gate 1 in the Waiting Area.
- The normal school day will apply: 9.00a.m - 3.00p.m. Gate 1 will open at 8.50 a.m.
Year 1 Forest School Trip
The trip for next term has been cancelled. Do not therefore try to pay for it. If you have already paid, the money will be refunded at some point in the future.
Creesy Racing Competition
We have had some super entries! These will be held until the school returns to normal. Brands Hatch is not racing currently so the date on the competition prize will also have to change.
Home Activities for Your Child During a School Closure
We hope you have all had a chance to have a look at the Home Learning activities appropriate for our young children during the school closure. Further ideas and suggested activities for you to do with your children will be uploaded regularly throughout the closure.
Free School Meal Arrangements
All parents who are eligible have been notified via text message. If you have not received a text message you are not eligible.
Extended Day Update 19.3.20
As of Friday 20th March all clubs will cease until further notice. This includes Breakfast Club and After-School Clubs.